- This event has passed.
Webinar: Qualitative Research 101 by Amazon Manager, PM
January 31 @ 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm EST
***DISCLAIMER: Register [here](https://prdct.school/3GgSk6M) to watch the stream or access the replay***
Qualitative research provides product managers with an understanding of the why and how behind the numbers. Also helpful in exploring new product ideas. Learn how to use qualitative research methods to generate insights and create products that delight customers.
* What is qualitative research? Provides a definition of qualitative data and an overview of qualitative research methods.
* Why use qualitative research methods in product management? Includes a discussion of qualitative vs quantitative, the different purposes that each serves, and why it’s good to use both.
* When to use qualitative research methods? Know when to use qualitative research methods depending on where you are in the product development cycle and the questions you are asking about customers. I’ll include examples of using qualitative data to generate user insights from my past experience.
* How to conduct qualitative research? Discuss thinking through the research plan, articulating research objectives and key research questions, choosing the right method for collecting data, thinking through sampling methods, and interpreting the data.
* Summary of key takeaways.
**Meet the Speaker: Pamela Brown**
Pamela is currently working as a Certifications Product Management Manager at Amazon Web Services (AWS). She is responsible for setting the vision and roadmap for a portfolio of IT certifications.
[View Speaker’s Full Profile](https://prdct.school/3CimDZu)
Get the [FREE Product Book](https://bit.ly/30nblQj)
Check out our curated list of free Product Management resources [here](https://bit.ly/3sToSv8)
[Product School](https://www.productschool.com/?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=events&utm_campaign=EventsPage) is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Our certifications are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers. All of our instructors are senior-level Product Managers working at top Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, and Amazon.
[Get Your Tickets](https://prdct.school/3GgSk6M)