- This event has passed.
Product Management Live Chat by Google PM
October 13, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
***RSVP on EventBrite: https://bit.ly/2QrvlfS ***
*** DISCLAIMER: This event is ONLINE The AMA will take place in our Slack community. Register here and check out the #02_ama channel. ***
Join in and get all your Product Management questions answered during our online event with Simon Li, Product Manager at Google.
Some questions that will be answered include:
– What is the best part of being a Product Manager?
– What is the worst part of being a Product Manager?
– What do you look for in a Product Management resume and/or candidate?
– What was a difficult Product Manager interview question you’ve had? And how did you answer it?
– Have you ever felt like you didn’t understand the technology on a product? What did you do to compensate?
Meet the Speaker: Simon Li
Simon Li ships delightful experiences that customers love at the intersection of software, services, and hardware. He is currently a Product Manager at Google.
View Speaker’s Full Profile (https://bit.ly/2YUVh7U)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://bit.ly/30gJJvR)
Product School (https://bit.ly/2OpkBgZ) is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Our certificates are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers. All of our instructors are senior-level Product Managers working at top Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, and Amazon.
* Disclaimer: by registering for this event I agree to receive email communications from Product School and all sponsor brands.
Get Your Tickets (https://bit.ly/2QrvlfS)
** Please RSVP on Eventbrite in order to receive the livestream link 2h and 15 min prior to the event going live**