- This event has passed.
Hiring and Leading in Today’s Tech Market
April 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
RSVP here to access the webcast:
Companies and tech managers have been put to the test in the recent weeks to quickly transition to an all remote experience. For some, finding new ways to hire and acclimate tech talent virtually is a necessary reality to meet increased demand. For others, finding creative ways to engage and motivate their existing staff is crucial for maintaining productivity while working from home.
On Thursday, April 30th we’re teaming up with our founder, Motion Recruitment, for a two-part webinar series all around how to navigate the current landscape as a tech leader in the Toronto and beyond.
Join us for Part II: How to Mobilize a Remote Workforce
• How to engage an entirely remote candidate pipeline
• How to acclimate new tech talent into your organization and team
• How to implement successful training and engagement programs virtually
• Tips for fostering engagement and productivity
• Innovative ways to maintain your tech work culture
• Technologies that can help you and your team succeed in a remote environment
Can’t make it live? We’ll send a recording to everyone who registers, so make sure to sign up in advance here.
If you would like to listen to Part I: How to Navigate the Current Hiring Market as a Tech Leader sign up to receive the recording here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8999334854439267597?source=Meetup