- This event has passed.
5G and the Future of Connectivity
August 13, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
The world is on the precipice of seeing the widespread application of 5G, a technology that will affect our lives more dramatically than any technology shift since the internet. The possibilities with this new technology will no doubt improve the ways internet-connect devices are used, but how will these enhancements impact individual industries directly? What does our overall connectivity future entail?
Join us Thursday, August 13th, at 1:00 PM ET for a discussion with top 5G experts as they explore the current impacts and future projections of 5G. Our panel will cover what industries are seeing as the largest opportunity for 5G innovation, how companies have already adjusted for inevitable 5G modifications, and what the future holds for many industries with this new evolution of technology.
Join the conversation by registering here, and receive the recording even if you can’t join us live: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7040811077804507920?source=Meetup+Event
Steve Latham | CEO & Founder – Banyan Hills
Erin Liao- VP, Head of E2E 5G Systems- Ericsson
Valerie Clark | Intelligent Connected Operations (IoT & Edge) – IBM
Jason Inskeep | 5G Director of Excellence- AT&T
Michael Kinnavy | Head of Global 5G R&D – Nokia
Topics for Discussion:
• What is all the hype around 5G?
• Is 5G just about the speed? Latency? Other benefits?
• Which industries will see an impact & how?
• Which benefits of edge computing make 5G a necessity?
• Will the adoption of 5G & edge computing drive new expectations?
• Is 5G the foundation for realizing IoT’s potential?
• How companies can prepare for 5G and its potential.