We are looking for a
You are experienced in Puppet, Docker or MySQL?
Linux is your big passion?
You are interested in network topics?
If so, you seem to be the perfect match for our company: We are looking for a
Senior Linux System Administrator (d/f/m) for our location in Toronto
- Support the team managing over 800 Linux systems distributed in seven locations worldwide
- Help planning and extending our datacenters from network and server hardware to OS and service automation
- Improve our ever-growing automation and integration systems
- Experience in programming in at least one scripting language, ideally Python, Perl or Ruby
- Solid knowledge of Linux and Networking
- Joy in learning, planning and implementing new solutions
- Experience with Icinga, Puppet, Linux KVM, Git, Docker, Kubernetes or MariaDB/MySQL desirable
- A well-structured environment where new solutions can be tested, evaluated and implemented quickly
- CentOS, Puppet, Ansible, Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, Icinga, Gerrit, Github are just some of the things our department is working with every day on a large scale
- Reliable base of automation but still enough areas to improve
- Possibility to learn and master the full stack of IT related technologies – from network engineering to running and using a private cloud
- Choose the workstation OS you feel most comfortable with
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to be part of a team that is extremely motivated, passionate and knowledgeable
- Highly agile organization with young mindset and experience of more than 20 years
- Competitive salary and employee benefits including a pension plan
- Onsite opportunities
- Immense learning opportunity
- Great work life balance
What We care about
Our company values diversity and fairness in the workplace and strives to create a productive and creative environment. We recruit, employ, promote and reward directors, supervisors and employees solely on the basis of the qualifications, experience, abilities and competencies required for the role. We seek to attract, retain and motivate people from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Are you interested? Please send us a mail including your application, your earliest start date and your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.