ADGA has a current contract opportunity for an IT Security TRA and C&A Analyst to complete a CCCS security assessment for integration products within their transformation initiative.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Review, analyze and draw conclusions on IT Security policies, processes, products, safeguards, best practices and risk mitigation strategies
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities of operating systems, applications and architectures
- Develop IT Security documents including data security analysis reports, Concepts of Operations, Statements of Sensitivity, Threat Assessments, Privacy Impact Assessments, Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Develop and apply Security Certification and Accreditation Plans
- Develop and deliver training material relevant to IT Security
- Work with native security tools, resources, developers, technical experts
- Identify security gaps, and work with different teams within the organization to resolve them
- Work with developers, architects, develops and risk managers on diagnose, analyze and document, and product protocols to ensure security elements meet the GOC CCCS security standards
- Contribute to the evaluation, recommendation and implementation of cloud security controls
- Prepare security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Assist with ensuring controls are being followed for CCCS compliance
- 10+ years working as an IT Security TRA and C&A Analyst completing tasks similar as those listed in the job description
- Experience working with Lucidea products
- Strong understanding of business/technology risk, thought leadership in designing and executing cloud / technology controls that mitigate those risks, and ability to keep up-to date with the latest technologies and potential cyber-threats
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada security clearance at a minimum level of Secret (Level II)
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian and woman-led company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s’engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne, dirigée par une femme. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l’équité et l’inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d’offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.