We’re looking for a hungry Full-stack developer with excellent technical expertise who is keen to keep growing. You will be working with an agile engineering team to help us execute our extensive roadmap to accelerate our growth in the telemedicine space.
* Work closely with the product and engineering team to implement technical solutions
* Architect solutions to complex problems
* Own the quality of your features, from inception to deploy
* Bring new ideas and frameworks to the team
* Experience with a backend framework such as Django, Rails, Express
* Solid fundamental understanding of web technologies including HTTP and RESTful services
* Experience with a relational database such as Postgres or MySQL
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Python 3 & Django on the back-end
* Postgres and Redis data stores
* ES6 and ReactJS on the front-end
* Experience working with Django and AWS
* Security mindset or previous experience in a medical-related field
Due to the current state with COVID-19, OnCall Health will conduct all interviews virtual meeting software where needed such as Google Hangouts and Zoom. Our intention is to respect everybody’s need for safety and adherence to social distancing restrictions.
Our process involves a resume and experience deepdive where you will speak to an engineer about your background and future goals. We will also do a pair-programming exercise where we will provide you with a React project that we will work together to contribute to.