PowerBuilder Developer (Remote)– Our client requires a PowerBuilder Developer to develop new applications, and upgrade and maintain existing applications based on requirements gathered by business. Duties also include analyzing and designing application architecture, providing quality assurance and overseeing developer team
Remote work during covid-19 work restriction. Full-time onsite may be required when restrictions are lifted.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Minimum of 6years of experience developing new application solutions, maintaining existing applications, and providing ongoing productionsupport
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, n-tier technology platforms, and software applications in an enterpriseenvironment
- Demonstrated understanding of systems networking, information security, relational databases, and web services designstandards
- Experience in the development and implementation standards, procedures andguidelines to support operationalprocesses
- Strong analytical and problem solvingskills
- Strong interpersonalskills
- Excellent listeningskills
- Excellent communication skills; oral, written andpresentation
Desirable Requirements Include:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in PowerBuilderdevelopment.
- Strong experience with SQLdevelopment.
- Experience working in large enterpriseenvironment.
- 5+ years of experience with client-server business applicationdevelopment.
- Ability to work independently and in a teamenvironment.
- Proven consulting experience as adeveloper.
- Proficiency in English, both oral andwritten.
- 5+ years of experience in object oriented development ordesign.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server storedprocedures.
- Familiarity in migrating PowerBuilderapplications.
- Experience in PowerBuilder/MSSQL application enhancements, file transfers andcreating interfaces to othersystems.
- Familiarity with designpatterns
- Knowledge of databasedesign
- Ability to generate complete technicalspecifications.
Est. Start Date: ASAP
Est. Duration: 12 months
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba (Remote)
Posting #: 54189PWBDEV
Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our success has led to prefer vendorship for both public and private sector organizations throughout Western Canada. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered.
For more information about Intellex, these, and other opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.IntellexSystems.com. You can also register to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: PowerBuilder, Power Builder, PB, DataWindows, Data Windows, SQL Server, SQL development, stored procedures