Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As a Partner Manager, you’ll develop and grow relationships with client & agency partners, helping them utilize Pinterest to solve business challenges, and drive meaningful results. You’ll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success, while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level.
What you’ll do:
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large customers & agencies
- Lead across many internal functions to create partner strategies that drive meaningful business results
- Leverage data, insights, and measurement to build innovative marketing communication plans that reach partner audience targets and achieve partner ROI goals and objectives
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data and measurement
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to translate partner value across various levels, such as executive, operational, creative, media, and analytics teams
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, digital acumen, and business excellence