One of TEKsystems clients is in the Healthcare industry is looking to hire an individual for their IT Support team (Help Desk – Level 1), based in the IT Corporate Office, you will provide first level Information Technology support to the entire organization’s network. You will be expected to quickly alleviate technical issues that may arise for our care staff and support staff. You will expertly respond to the end user’s questions and concerns, and provide timely root cause analysis of reported issues. This is an opportunity for someone who can communicate with our nurses, support staff and care staff to keep them abreast of the process and the eventual resolution.
-Respond to phone calls, emails and ticket requests on a ServiceNow ticketing platform (SNOW)
-Provisioning of devices
-Assistance with general technical issues
-Will be documenting and utilizing your customer service skills across all parts of business and regions
-Entry-level experience in providing end-user support for Microsoft -Technologies (Windows and Office)
-Provide desktop and laptop assistance
-Troubleshooting complex software application issues. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application server set up, database management, data analysis, and third party products
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required to interpret and resolve branch and RSC problem logs
– Must have a technical background in supporting hardware such as servers, networks
– Entry-level experience in providing end-user support for Microsoft Technologies (Windows and Office)
– Answer phone calls, emails and tickets with good communication and technical understanding
– Assist with the provisioning of client devices and networking equipment
– Working with end users to assist in a first call resolution type environment
– Assisting as support with new technology rollouts and projects
– Self-managing time and effort around issues assigned
– Degree in associated field or related work experience
– Previous working experience with JIRA is an asset
– Strong foundation of IT is an asset
– Must be flexible in a constantly changing environment (procedural and automated system changes)One of TEKsystems clients
À propos de TEKsystems:
Nous sommes partenaires dans la transformation. Nous aidons les clients à activer des idées et des solutions afin de profiter d’un nouveau monde d’opportunités. Nous sommes une équipe solide de 80 000 personnes, nous travaillons avec plus de 6 000 clients, dont 80 % faisant partie du Fortune 500, partout en Amérique du Nord, en Europe et en Asie. En tant que chefs de file de l’industrie des services technologiques complets, des services aux talents et des applications du monde réel, nous travaillons avec des leaders progressistes pour favoriser le changement. C’est le pouvoir d’un vrai partenariat. TEKsystems est une société du groupe Allegis.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.