Environmental 360 Solutions Ltd
TITLE: Financial Analyst
REPORT TO: CFO
Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America’s leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We currently have an newly created role for an analytical and data driven individual to join our finance team as a Financial Analyst. This role will focus on forecasting and performance reporting and deliver key metrics to senior leaders.
- Track monthly, quarterly, and annual performance through comparison of actuals versus expected results
- Research performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Create, produce, and manage forecasting reports
- Discover the root causes of internal and external facts that are influencing performance and outcomes
· Analyse various P&L line items to identify associated impact of short-term and long term goals of the site and organization.
- Perform market research and data mining activities.
- Work with Finance on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Perform other duties as needed.
- 3 – 5 years experience accounting/finance with a focus on data analytics.
- Post secondary education with a CPA designation or enrollment in CPA, CMA program (preferred)
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Experience forecasting/budgeting with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience with SAGE 300 accounting system preferred
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Experience in the transportation or waste industry is considered an asset.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Company sponsored benefits
- RRSP/DPSP Contributions
- Coaching and mentorship
How To Apply
Please click on the apply now button to submit your resume. Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- accounting/finance: 3 years (preferred)
- data analytics: 3 years (preferred)
- forecasting/budgeting: 3 years (preferred)
- CPA designation (preferred)