Egress Systems of Canada Ltd
- Maintains database by entering new and updated documents.
- Working via Microsoft Access Database and Microsoft Excel.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the project manager for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Saving and publishing database-created documents to the internal networking server.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Secondary School (required)
- Data Entry: 2 years (required)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (required)
- English (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19