The main purpose of this job is to be in a position to answer business questions from all areas of the Parts & Service division using our vast amount of data available. Working with our Data Management team, you will mine our data, find business insights and work with the different business groups in making sound business decisions based on those insights.
- Data Analysis
- Developing reports on conclusions of data analysis
- Conducting problem definition sessions to elicit defined use cases for data analysis
- Interfacing with leadership
- Support Activities
- Completed post-secondary education specializing in Math, Stats, Engineering or Analytics is required
- Relevant technical certification or experience for the role
- Working experience using statistical tools and language (Python, R or other relevant tools as they become available in open source)
- Ability to identify and develop strategies to work with different personality types
- Ability to build & grow working relationships
- Conversant and knowledgeable about a variety of technologies (what they do, how they work, how do they get used, how do they integrate with each other)
- Conversant about where the industry is going, latest trends, significant developments
- Positive, win/win attitude
- Strong collaboration skills, usage of collaborative tools/systems
- Team player (know when to lead & know when to follow)
- Expert level working experience in Excel
- Experience creating engaging data driven presentations
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.