Griffin xpress inc.
Griffin Xpress is an independently Canadian owned full service logistic company operating throughout North America.
To be considered for this role…..
- You will have previous experience in a customer service or support role.
- You will have a willingness to go above and beyond for our members, to ensure an outstanding membership experience.
- You will be a clear and concise communicator, with a professional phone manner, and an effective listener, with a patient approach.
- You will be task orientated with strong time management skills and the ability to manage your own workload.
- You will take pride in your work by demonstrating outstanding attention to detail and accurate data entry skills, to ensure the integrity of the customer data entered into our CRM system.
- You will be a genuine team player with enthusiasm for knowledge sharing, and the demonstrated ability and drive to work collaboratively with your team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person who is genuinely passionate about providing quality customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings