Positive Behavioral Supports Corp Canada
Current areas of service
Durham Region: Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa and surrounding areas.
PBS Corp. is the premier provider in delivering in-home ABA services. You have the opportunity to work in dynamic family environments and develop behaviour programs in real world setting with a focus on quality of life. At PBS Corp., you are provided with a great team of leaders, peers and direct support staff. With PBS Corp., there are many opportunities for professional growth, as you are encouraged and supported in developing and executing goals.
As a Clinical Supervisor you will provide family-centered ABA services to individuals with behaviour challenges and skill deficits. As the clinical supervisor you will be responsible for conducting assessments, writing, implementing, and monitoring behaviour plans, data collection and display, as well as training and supervising caregivers and staff in home and community settings.
· Competitive Wages – paid weekly!
· No Non-Compete to Sign
· Work Where and When You Want
· Clinical Supports
· Custom Data Collection and Graphing
· Geolocation technology to match you with clients to maximize your availability and minimize drive time
· Secure Chat Communications system, personal phone extension, and email
· Live and On-line CEU’s Free for Team Members
· Board Certified Behaviour Analyst certification in good standing with the BACB.
· Currently listed on Autism Ontario’s Clinical Supervisor Provider list OR has at least 3000 hours of experience post-certification of which at least 1500 hours are supervisory
· Proven ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
· Experience with applied settings with individuals on the autism spectrum or other developmental disability
· Clear Vulnerable Sector Screening from within past 6 months
· Verifiable work references
Other PBS Locations: California, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Illinois, Washington, and Greater Toronto Area.
Please visit www.teampbs.com and fill out an application if you meet the criteria above.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $70.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Secure telehealth supervision visits is offered when possible but when in-home sessions occur COVID screenings are conducted before every home visit, PPE is to be worn during in-home sessions.
- Master’s Degree (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process