The Campaign Analyst (CA) is an engineer whose main purpose is to prepare and implement service campaigns (safety recalls, product updates, warranty extensions etc.) for all types of Honda products produced for the Canadian market within strictly specified timeframes. The CA is required to work with Quality Engineering management and act as a liaison between other departments to ensure all the required activities, notifications, and reports are prepared within the timeframes specified by certain government agency. A successful campaign launch is achieved through preparation of service parts and repair documentation, system setup, and direct coordination with several other groups within Honda.
- Campaign preparation and setup activity – This involves repair method verification, meetings and announcement messages for dealers and internal associates, preparing information for government reporting;
- Setting up of the campaign system and maintaining campaign related databases;
- Generate service publications related to the service campaigns repairs for dealers;
- Generate reporting for campaign completion data;
- Generating customer notifications and support to prepare data;
- Prepare demand estimates and service parts orders for upcoming campaigns;
- Provide technical support and campaign specific information to various internal groups.
- University Degree – Engineering, preferably in Automotive, Mechanical or Electrical;
- 3-5 years of automotive or related experience combined with strong project management capability – planning, organization, and strategic skills would be an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience in preparing and presenting technical documents;
- Intermediate to advanced level MS Access knowledge & experience is required
- Data management – the role requires creating, managing and analyzing large volumes of data regarding affected vehicle lists and repair data. Capability to combine this with other data sets using ad-hoc methods are needed, SQL programming experience is considered an asset;
- Experience in MS-Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with vehicle repair/problem diagnosis from prior work experience.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.