Key Business Analyst Skills
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience as a Business and Systems Analyst and/or Project Lead
- Demonstrable experience in the coordination, implementation, and delivery of Business Intelligence and Analytics related projects
- Excellent familiarity and understanding of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) analysis and performance measurement
- Expert in agile delivery methodologies
- Proven experience working as a member of an agile project delivery team
- Experience working as part of a Dev/Ops team
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Serving as a liaison between technical delivery teams and business users;
- Gathering, documenting, and validating business and functional requirements;
- Identifying functional requirements and creating functional and non-functional requirement documents; business rules and recording requirements using Epics and User Stories as part of an agile project approach;
- Producing documentation including business/functional and non-functional requirements and specifications, end-to-end business scenarios, user stories and tracking information within the application and SharePoint, as applicable;
- Conducting and facilitating meetings to solve day to day issues and improvements;
- Supporting system design, development and testing activities by providing requirements clarification as necessary;
- Preparing user training material and training plan;
- Providing user training;
- Performing system functionality verification and sanity testing;
- Coordinating post-implementation support during warranty period;
- Making presentations to managers, business, and ITS teams; and,
- Other project duties as assigned.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.