MSi Corp (Bell Canada)
Our client, Bell Canada, is looking for a bilingual Business Analyst with some Business Intelligence experience to work remotely in Toronto.
Bell is looking for a person with a sharp mind, as well as strong project management and business analysis skills, who is able to stimulate change, while helping to solve complex problems.
- Represent the BBM Business Intelligence team as part of the Data Governance initiatives
- Engage and build strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders to incorporate their goals, and instill confidence to ensure alignment and adoption of solutions
- Prepares all necessary documentation to formally initiate a project & monitor project developments
- Provide regular updates on project status, including risks and risk management approach to senior management
- Identification of new opportunities and related solutions to deliver benefits above committed project deliverables
- Create and manage project plans and related documentation in accordance with established project management methodology (Project Charter, Scope, WBS, Budget, Action Registers, etc.)
- Documents project reviews, meetings, work sessions, action-registers
- Preparation & facilitation of internal presentations related to project scope,
- Manages project budget
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead project teams and stakeholders with varying desired outcomes, to achieve established project deliverables
- Present data-driven recommendations
- Recommend changes, suggest alternatives and new solutions to improve data governance and operational improvement
Experience / Core Competencies:
2 to 5 years +
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization.
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to be highly creative in formulating solutions.
- Authentic, professional and confident communicator able to influence project teams and stakeholders through effective communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing is an asset.
- Knowledge of MS suite including MS Project and Visio
- Must be bilingual (English/French)
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Business Analysis: 2 years (Required)
- Project Coordination: 2 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19