Valley Geotechnical Engineering Services Ltd. is seeking a Administration Assistant to join our team on a part time basis (approximately 20 hours per week).
- Support administration and senior staff members
- Draft proposals and letters
- Data entry
- Payroll administration and accounts receivable
- Follow up and liaison with clients, contractors, and fellow employees
- Other responsibilities as required.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Previous administration experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
A suitable candidate should be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and prioritize multiple jobs. The candidate should be detail orientated, consistent, and dependable with excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills. Ongoing training will be provided to the right candidate to assist in developing the skills and knowledge required.
The wage will be dependent on the candidate’s experience and qualifications. A standard probationary period of 3 months will apply
Valley Geotechnical would like to thank all applicants for expressed interest in our firm; however, only candidates considered for interview will be contacted.