Webinar: User Empathy-Based Product Design by Google Product Leader
October 5 @ 9:30 am - 10:00 am EDT
**DISCLAIMER: Register [here](https://prdct.school/3cAv74y) to watch the stream or access the replay**
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful? We’ve got answers to this and more just for you!
* Before you start the design of your product, spend a lot of time understanding the user journeys and pain points
* Use quantitative user studies to better understand your product in the early stages of the product design
* Form your product hypotheses and use qualitative user studies to validate them
* Introduce a confidence score for major product deliverables before you implement it
* Make CSAT or NetSat first citizen metric for your product
*[Come join us on Launch!](https://prdct.school/3PPtdfk) Product School’s exclusive community for Product People to learn, exchange ideas and build better together.*
**Meet the Speaker: Krzysztof Bielski**
Krzysztof is a Google Product Leader who has been with the company for almost eight years. He is now working on YouTune Reservation Ads.
[View Speaker’s Full Profile](https://prdct.school/3vjnSEh)
Get the [FREE Product Book](https://bit.ly/30nblQj)
Check out our curated list of free Product Management resources [here](https://bit.ly/3sToSv8)
[Product School](https://prdct.school/30it1ew) is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Our certifications are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers. All of our instructors are senior-level Product Managers working at top Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, and Amazon.
[Get Your Tickets](https://prdct.school/3cAv74y)