- This event has passed.
The Future of DevOps & Security: DevSecOps Discussion
July 14 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
[REGISTER HERE](https://ctrly.io/jL7cW) FOR ACCESS!
To create DevOps, operations and developers learned to work together. Now, security has joined forces and created a more agile and efficient approach to the world’s urgent cybersecurity needs.
Join us on July 14th at 12pm PST/3pm EST for a technical deep dive panel where the experts will discuss the integration of DevSecOps and how it is revolutionizing the industry.
* DevSecOps pros, cons and myths
* Best practices for implementation
* What to look for when hiring a DevSecOps engineer
* Industry trends and predictions
Jason Baum, Director of Member Experience at DevOps Institute | Host of the Humans of DevOps Podcast
* Mandi Walls, DevOps Advocate at PagerDuty
* Jamal Walsh, Solutions Architect at PHMG
* Kapil Bareja, Global Technical Leader at Saviynt