- This event has passed.
How Top Tech Companies are Addressing Diversity & Inclusion in 2022
February 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
RSVP HERE FOR ZOOM LINK: events.techinmotion.com/diversity-and-inclusion-2022/MeetUp
As we enter 2022, 79% of companies are planning to increase their budgets this year as they continue to focus on DEI initiatives within their organization. This is fueled by a workforce that is demanding change, with 89% of prospective employees believing DEI to be a crucial aspect of a work culture.
Now is the time to be proactive with your DEI strategies and learn what top companies are doing to make diversity, equity and inclusion a priority. Listen in as our panel of experts share their strategies for addressing DEI in the coming year.
What You’ll Learn:
– The state of diversity in tech and what to expect in 2022
– Practices for creating a culture of equity & inclusion
– Tools, resources & tech for exploring and celebrating unique perspectives & experiences
– Steps to ensure effectiveness and measure the success of your DE&I initiatives
– Building leadership support for true DEI priorities
Who You’ll Hear From:
– Lindiwe (Lin) Davis, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Leader @ Google
– Lais Rodrigues, Diversity & Inclusion Analyst @ Avenue Code
– Colin Espinales, Program Manager: DEI @ LinkedIn
– Ashley Jordan, VP of Operations & Strategy @ re:work training