- This event has passed.
Google Cloud Platform – Scalable and Performant Machine Learning in the Cloud
July 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Google Cloud Platform and Synthetic Intelligence Forum are delighted to convene our first joint in-person session of 2022 at the Google Cloud Platform office in Toronto at Level 26, 100 Adelaide St W.
• Registration is free and complimentary refreshments including pizza as well as beverages will be provided.
• Express your interest to attend this event at [https://forms.gle/mbVa14xqoj2gkMSt8](https://forms.gle/mbVa14xqoj2gkMSt8).
• MeetUp registration is not sufficient thus please fill and submit the form linked above because Google Cloud Platform team needs to print security badges for access to their office.
Title: Scalable and Performant Machine Learning in the Cloud
Topic: You are invited to meet with subject matter experts and domain specialists from Google Cloud Platform with a specialization in commercialization and monetization of AI products at scale using cloud platforms.
• Nathalia Silva – Program Manager of Cloud Learning at Google Cloud Platform
• Advait Bopardikar – Canadian Practice Leader of Machine Learning at Google Cloud Platform
These industry professionals are in a great position to share their knowledge about a wide variety of topics related to commercialization aspects of AI solutions as well as practical tips and tricks for successfully monetizing data assets using cloud services.
Format: The format of this event will be practitioner-oriented presentations with sufficient time for questions and answers. Attendees will also get the opportunity to network with each other as well as with the host and the participants. Take advantage of this great opportunity learn about how successful organizations create and appropriate economic value from AI-powered applications and solutions in the cloud.
You are invited to join us online for this “must-attend” in-person event in Toronto.
Profiles of the host and presenter:
• Vik Pant – https://www.linkedin.com/in/vikpant
• Nathalia Silva – https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalia-silva/
• Advait Bopardikar – https://www.linkedin.com/in/advaitbop/
Join Synthetic Intelligence Forum online:
• Website – http://www.synthint.ai
• LinkedIn (Page) – https://www.linkedin.com/company/synthint/
• LinkedIn (Group) – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12092618/
• YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/SyntheticIntelligenceForum