- This event has passed.
Automation, Reskilling, and the Changing World of Work
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
[Register to join us LIVE for the discussion! ](https://ctrly.io/gVQGc)
While talent shortage challenges remain prevalent in 2023, IT leaders are forced to implement new strategies to keep their orgs equipped for the digital future. As the number of jobs in technology continue to grow, how are tech leaders responding to the skills gap? Are C-suite executives reskilling & upskilling their workforce, using AI to augment human capabilities or a combination of both?
Join Tech in Motion in the second part of our CIO Roundtable Series to get all the answers. Our panel of experts will share their advice for using automation to lead digital transformation while nurturing your company culture and empowering employees. From professional development strategies to the emergence of new AI technologies, scaling automation, overcoming skill gaps and more – this roundtable will give today’s tech leaders the insights they need to succeed in 2023.
* **David Yakobovitch**, Global Product Lead @ Google
* **Howie Xu**, Vice President of Machine Learning and AI @ Zscaler
* **Jennifer Glenski**, Director of Product Management @ BMC Software
* **Greg Coquillo**, Technology Manager @ Amazon
* **Daniel Wu**, Head of AI & Machine Learning, Commercial Banking
@ JPMorgan Chase & Co.
* Addressing the IT Skills Gap
* Upskilling & Reskilling Tech Talent
* Intelligent Automation Trends for 2023
* Driving Collaboration with AI & Machine Learning
* AIOps Best Practices