2nd Annual MLOps World Conference
June 14 @ 7:00 am - June 17 @ 4:00 pm EDT
Based on the Committee’s recommendations of topics, this 4-day event is designed to help you tackle machine learning deployment, learning from best practices and insights.
We’ll provide workshops and learning to from leaders at Netflix, LinkedIn, Intuit, Yelp, Shopify, Pinterest, and more.
Tickets are 44$-64$ for all access, and include access to all workshops (20+) and exclusive talks (40+). Video to be provided for those sessions missed.
Hands-on workshops include;
– Building an ML Platform from Scratch
– Complete ML Lifecycle with MLflow
– Kubeflow and Feast Machine Learning; Use Case End-to-End production
– Feature engineering
– Essential Workshop to Exploratory Data Analysis and Feature Engineering
Join that here: http://bit.ly/mlops_meetup
Luminary speakers include;
– Matei Zaharia, Chief Technologist, Databricks and Assistant Professor, Stanford, creator of Apache Spark
– William Falcon, Founder & CEO, Grid.ai & Creator of PyTorch Lightning
– Clive Cox, CTO, Seldon
and many more!